INTERNSHIP GE HAI PHONG PROGRAM
General Electric (GE) which was established by Thomas Edison in 1892 is an advanced technology, services company taking on the world's toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide. For more information about GE and GE's opportunities, join our visit our website http://www.ge.com/careers/opportunities
GE Renewable Energy Haiphong (GEHP) is under GE Renewable Energy. The factory obtained Investment Certificate in 2008, started construction in May 2009 and launched first product in May 2010 specializing on manufacturing major wind turbine components and accessories like generators, converters, products for Oil & Gas...
At GE, our Brilliant Factory initiative is revolutionizing the way we do manufacturing. By leveraging virtual manufacturing, sensor enabled automation, factory optimization, and supply chain optimization, our factories can speed up production by identifying barriers and improving communication, while also improving quality and reducing cost. GEHP factory is one of showcase factory amongst 7 selected factories across GE supply chain worldwide. By implementing Brilliant Factory initiative, we target to transform GEHP to be contemporary and world-class factory in a way that brings different values to customers and supports our suppliers and our employees.
Working at GEHP, you will have great opportunities to approach:
* Advanced technologies in the world
* Multi-cultural, dynamic, and open environment
* Competitive compensation & benefit policy
* Professional trainings on expertise, leadership skills, and soft skill
* Career growth globally
As an Internship, you will provide support to the Finance team/ IT team/Logistics team/Production team on assigned areas.
- Support daily jobs
- Support staffs to finish jobs on time
- Follow jobs to make sure all procedures/work instructions applied is correct
- Run KPI report as requested
- Control documents as required by functions
- Other tasks assigned by Managers
- Further details will be discussed during the interview
Working at GE HP, you will have great opportunities to approach:
Advanced technologies in the world
- Multi-cultural, dynamic, and open environment
- Competitive compensation & benefit policy
- Professional training on expertise, leadership skills, and soft skill
- Career growth globally
* In between years of Bachelor's degree in IT/Economics/Mechanical... from an accredited university with good GPA
* Strong oral and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
* Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...)
* Dynamic, self-motivated
* Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel
* High energy level, mature, independent and result-oriented, process-oriented and willing to drive change
* Ability to work in a high-pressured working environment
Tu van cao cap:
Mr. NGUYEN DUC HANH (E-work Center VMU)
Pho truong phong / Phong Cong tac Sinh vien
Pho Giam doc TT Dao tao & Gioi thieu viec lam
Truong Dai hoc Hang hai Viet Nam - VMU
Add: 484, Lachtray St, Haiphong City, Vietnam.
Office: 107A / 1st floor / A1 buiding.
Mobile 1: (+84) 904. 523. 523;
Mobile 2: (+84) 888. 38.78.79
Fax: (+84) 313. 625. 175;